Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cayman's big day

I haven't ranted in a while and frankly, I think I am running low on material. Working for yourself, by yourself, with clients you love lends itself to little to no frustration. Hmmm.

Well, in other news, Cayman was a ring bearer this weekend at cousin Rachel's wedding in Arkansas. He was promised candy and a toy which was never delivered so Seth and I had to step up and bribe. I think Seth ended up owing him a new Corvette but he went down the aisle like a pro. I was so proud. How weird to be proud a kid walked carrying a pillow and stood quietly. But I was REALLY sweating it when the loud and vibrato-laden soprano sang her special. I was just cringing waiting for the honest brutality of a young child. But, alas, nothing.

He went crazy at the reception and was sent home with Grandma so Daddy and EO could relax.

1 comment:

  1. Life is good. Maybe you should change the blog to 'something to talk about' instead of just ranting. On another note, at least Cayman has had some practice for you and Seths big day in the future.

    ReplyDelete