Thursday, August 6, 2009

The gym has rules folks

So has anyone besides me been annoyed at the obviously unmannered gym users that clutter my life so? Leaving weights on, hogging machines, talking too much...and the fashion...DON'T GET ME STARTED!

So today I just decided that butt cheeks have no place in public. EVER. Maybe at the pool or some body of water. Why, oh why, must dimpled bootied women hang their goods out while I am trying to relax and get in shape? I'd like to be somewhat proud of them for not caring but I simply cannot. *shuddering*

And rack your weights! It's not that hard and absolutely a must. Machine hoggers are...well they're usually old folks so u can't really blame them for being ignorant but it's still really obnoxious. Sometimes I put my water and towel next to them and watch them do their sets. Maybe a little aggressive but I'm okay with that.

In other news...I have rejoined weight watchers and have lost 1 pound. So yay for me.

1 comment:

  1. The worst are the big ones sporting a thong. I still don't understand how people can work out in those things. Forget fashion and panty lines, I'm all about comfort!

    ReplyDelete